Since my family didn't have 2 vcrs, i would record the audio of movies with my cassette player and it's built-in microphone so i could at least listen to it later and use my imaginaton and memory for the visual part. yes. LAME. The cool part was i not only recorded the movie's audio, but my random sneezes, my mom talking in the background, doors opening and closing. yes. super ghetto.
* Rotary phones / dial tones / party lines...
* B&W Television
* ALL TV networks (ABC, NBC, CBS) showing the same thing when the President would speak.
* Penny candy
* Soda in glass bottles that you had to return to the store to get your deposit back.
* Houses without air-conditioning
* 8-Track tapes
* Drive-In movie theaters
* The lunch counter at Woolworths
* Burger Chef Restaurants
* Arriving at the airport 10 minutes before your flight, checking your bag then walking out onto the runway, climbing the movable stairs and boarding the plane without being scanned or searched.