Having being inspired by my meeting
with Kahi Lee
at HGTV and by walking around Weego Home's
store in Santa Monica, I'm going to try out this new series...My Modern House. Every so often, I'll throw out my top 5 list of items that I'm scoping out for mi future casa.
So....here we go! Top 5 bookcases, in no particular order.
#1. The Spine Book Tower
- I like how it can just fit in one corner of our room. On sale at $109.99 right now, the best deal out of all of them.
#2. The Quad Bookcase
- gorgeous. I love the splash of color and design to this one. My personal fav. Though at $1999.99, I would have to start referring to this as art (at least in front of hubster).
#3. Zanotta's Level Bookcase
- Holy guacamole! At $8,709, I'm begging my brother-in-law Keith to bust out his tools and make me one of these!
#4 Barclay Bookcase
$1,069. Would be good if we had no clutter in the house. Yeah..let's move on.
#5 Tonin Casa of Italy
- Modern day Peter Parker's bookcase. No price means pretty but not so practical.
Other notables that are not for sale:
A. The equation bookshelf by estudio breder
B. Piola Pop
- reminds me of a game of Plinko on Price's Right and it's in Italy so not possible but interesting to see.
C. The Brace Case by Huting & De Hoop
- No set prices + hard to say name = too rich for my blood
D. This would be beautiful in black. Designed by Andrew Bell
at Dead Zebra.
E. Designed by architect Gianni Botsford
for his father, who has a whopping 16,000 books. Would be awesome if we had a study and an old man in a chair.
Which one do you like?