What could be more fun than hanging out in Long Beach on a hot mid-August day, hanging out with friends, and listening to some jazz? The 21st annual Long Beach Jazz Festival will be held at Rainbow Lagoon Park and will showcase a handful of very talented Jazz musicians in an incredible outdoor setting with a great selection of food and art. 26,000 attendees are expected.
Friday 8/10 - Gates open at 5pm with the show beginning at 7pm and ending at 10:30pm
Saturday 8/11 and Sunday 8/12 - Gates open at 11am with the show beginning at 12pm and ending at 10:30pm.
General Admission tickets are $45 per day before July 30th. $50 after.
Box seats and VIP are available. ($75 and $175 per day)
- No cameras or video equipment allowed.
- Parking is $10 at most surrounding lots.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed inside.
- For lawn seating, you may bring sand chairs. No lawn chairs or umbrellas allowed.
Who should go:
- People who like to have fun under the sun
- Music enthusiasts, specifically jazz fans
- People with families and kids
This year's artist lineup
Ticket information and prices
Long Beach Jazz Festival Website
Rainbow Lagoon Park
Shoreline Dr. Between Pine St. and Linden Ave.
Long Beach, CA, 90802