Just getting my monthly dose of Esquire
mag this morning, when I came across Debi Mazar's top 10 list. Esp like #2.
1. We do care about the story of your life, just not spelled out in ink across your chest.
2. When you call us a bitch, we take it to mean strong, opinionated, and sassy. When you call us the c-word, you better cross the street.
3. Always buy a card.
4. We're just getting used to the idea of you getting manicures. We'll never get used to the idea of buffed-to-shine fingernails.
5. Lose the boxer shorts every once in a while and treat us to some Calvin Klein boxer briefs. We'll make it worth the couple thousand sperm you will lose.
6. The balding thing: It's really not a big deal. If we loved men more or less based on the state of their hair, we'd all have become lesbians in the eighties.
7. We're not okay with you poking other women on Facebook.
8. If you are
poking other women, it better be on Facebook.
9. No matter how close you think we've become, it's never appropriate to announce the current state of our menstrual cycle.
10. We know about the porn in your sock drawer, and we're ok with it. If we weren't, it would have disappeared by now.