If this isn't the coolest skin for your laptop, I don't know what is! Damn! I've been a huge fan of gelaskins from when I first saw them
a little over a year ago. My MacBook Pro loves her Audrey Kawaski sticker so much, in fact, that she doesn't feel right without it.
I'm happy to announce that we've partnered up with Gelaskins to give away 3 free computer skins
for Met members or twitter followers. These retail for around $30 so this is a great deal!
Here are a few of my favorites:
Colin Thompson's Underworld
- A typewriter skin on a computer? Brilliant!
Camilla d'Errico's Yuuta
Caia Koopman's Beguiled
- Love the colors to this one.
Luke Chueh'S The Soundtrack (To My Life)
- So sad but so cute.
Colin Thompson's Blue Willow
What's great about gelaskins is that they work with some of the best artists in creating these removable stickers for your favorite devices.
So here are the rules.
1. Go to the Gelaskin website
and pick out the one you want for your computer.
2. Leave a comment, letting us know which one you'd want. (Direct link please.)
3. You have two weeks. You can try as many times as you want but you can only give one choice per comment. Your chance of winning will increase the more times you comment! So keep at it!
4. Contest ends on 11:59pm on April 8th. No more submissions allowed after that time.
5. For twitter followers, just send us (@mymodernmet) your favorite gelakin link with the hashtag #gelaskins. Try as many times as you want within the two week time frame. (You must be following @mymodernmet to play.)
6. Winners will be chosen at random.
7. Sorry international friends but this giveaway is only for US residents.
That's it. Good luck!