Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s largest indoor theme park, recently opened its doors to the international press. The park opens to the public on November 4, 2010, with general admission tickets costing just over $60.
"This park combines innovative technology and tradition, it is dedicated not only to Ferrari fans and car enthusiastic, but to the whole family; there are attractions for kids, men and women. It has also the real touch of Ferrari: how things really are for us, with our exclusive GT road cars and racing cars, but also our history and our cultural background. Something else that was crucial for us was for the Park to be a symbol, built actively on the heritage that Italy represents for the world." - Ferrari boss Luca di Montezemolo
The Main Attractions:
- Formula Rossa – The world’s fastest roller coaster reaching speeds of up to 150mph.
- Speed of Magic – A fantasy journey that lets you follow the adventures of a young boy as he travels through 4-D fantasy dreamscapes.
- Made in Maranello – A virtual trip behind the walls of the famous Ferrari factory in Maranello.
- V12 – An exciting flume ride to the heart of a 12 cylinders engine.
- G-Force – A thrilling tower ride that will let you experience the actual G-force of a Ferrari, in a seat inspired by the Ferrari Enzo.
- Scuderia Challenge – Experience the ultimate state-of-the-art racing simulations.
- Fiorano GT Challenge – The ultimate drag race.
- Galleria Ferrari – The ultimate display of Ferrari cars straight from Maranello and top collectors from around the world.
- Junior Grand Prix – Racing fun for kids in scaled-down Ferrari F1 racers.
via [born rich