For the next few weeks, I pledge to search high and low to find you the perfect Christmas gifts for your friends and family! I'm starting with this set of laser cut cupcake wrappers from shopmodi
that's sure to delight all of your coworkers or friends! Just bake your cupcakes and then carefully slide them in. Perfect for a holiday get together!
Love these ones in particular:
Here's an easy breasy cupcake chocolate cupcake recipe from Ms. Martha Stewart
to help you out:
* 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
* 1 cup sugar
* 3 large eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* Easy White Icing
* Sprinkles (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each, then beat in vanilla. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with sour cream and beginning and ending with flour.
3. Pour batter into cups, filling each 3/4 full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Cool in pan 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, then spread with Easy White Icing using a table knife or small offset spatula. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
If anyone ends up making these, please take a picture and post it up!