This post is brought to you by Electrolux, helping your kids look their best for life’s best moments.
You’ve worked hard to give your humble abode a modern flair by adding bright colors that pop, well-designed furnishings, and clean, crisp room decor. Then there’s your laundry room that looks like it’s stuck in the 1980s. If you’ve been thinking about upgrading your washer and dryer to a style that will get you excited for laundry day (well, almost), consider the sleekness that is the Electrolux Perfect Steam™ washer and dryer. Gorgeous in Island White, Red Hot, or Silver Sands, this front-loading washer/dryer duo delivers the cleanest washing performance.* Plus, you’re also getting a modern, eco-friendly pair of appliances, which are up to 161 percent more energy-efficient and use 63 percent less water than older machines.*
Better still, with the fastest wash and dry times of just 29 minutes (15 minutes to wash, 14 minutes to dry)*, you’ll have more time to spend at the park or the museum since laundry duties will take up less of your day than ever before. Even busy celebrity soccer moms like Kelly Ripa appreciate the extra free time for family outings. That’s why she’s teamed up with Electrolux and invited moms to share their proud moments online at Facebook.com/Electrolux or Kelly-Confidential.com. For every moment shared, Electrolux will donate $1 to charity partner Ovarian Cancer Research Fund*, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a new Perfect Steam™ washer and dryer.*
You can also check out the entire Electrolux appliance collection at Best Buy, Lowe’s and Sears, or by visiting www.electroluxappliances.com.
* Based on AHAM washability test protocol for leading brand front-load washers with normal cycle times less than 60 minutes.
* Water savings based on DOE ENERGY STAR® energy-savings calculator.
* Fastest time based on smallest load/Fast Wash and Fast Dry cycles selected for various load compositions.
* Electrolux will donate $1 to OCRF for each day you share your best moment between 3/7/12 and 6/26/12 with a minimum of $40K and a maximum of $50K.
* No Purchase or Donation Necessary. Official rules available at www.kelly-confidential.com
Add a Comment