like any single doggy daddy, i feel incredibly guilty leaving my little gal kodi at home all alone every day. sure, i'm paying a doggy's ransom every month to have a really sweet dog walker come spend a few hours a day with her, but being disconnected from kodi all day still makes me sad...and the simonster does not like to be sad.
enter the rovio wi-fi enabled robotic webcam!
- view and direct the rovio from any browser, even a cell phone!
- 2-way microphones
- LED lighting
- automatically returns to base for recharging
finally a way for me to keep in touch with kodi while i'm gone during the day! i can even talk to her, sing her a lullaby, or scold her for gnawing on the house!
will it work?
the first version seems a bit buggy, at $300 it ain't cheap, and i'm dreading the thought of catching my cleaning lady and the painter in flagrante delicto, but i'm excited nonetheless!
i'm already envisioning modifications:
- beer/wine chiller/carrier
- assorted theme-related robot outfits!
- longer-travel suspension
- big wheels!
- squirt guns!
- squirt guns loaded with margarita!
- dual 9mm pistols for home defense! (hopefully not to be confused with squirt guns loaded with margarita, although i can totally see how that might happen...)
i love the holiday season!!! i'm a sucker for every new gadget of questionable utility that hits the market... :D