Sweet and (Slightly) Disturbing Art by Sebastien Millon

Phoenix, Arizona-based artist Sebastien Millon creates works that ride that fine line between sweet and slightly disturbing. While some of his pieces can be appreciated by one and all, there's definitely a good amount that should only be viewed by adults. Usually featuring animals like a drunk bear, a knife-wielding lemur or an evil rabbit, they're hilarious, laugh out loud works that you'll just want to share. (Love how there's just a tinge of sarcasm in some of them.)

















Sebastien Millon's website

Views: 6946

Tags: art, funny, hilarious, sebastein millon

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of My Modern Metropolis to add comments!

Join My Modern Metropolis

Comment by JIM PARSONS on February 24, 2012 at 3:25pm

Full disclosure: These drawings reflect about 80% of the way I view the world. The remaining 20% is a bit odd, so I'll not share that part with everyone.

Comment by sAm on February 24, 2012 at 10:25am

LOL!!! These are hilarious!

ADVERTISEMENT

© 2014   Created by alice.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service