If you pop on over to latimes.com
you might just be surprised at what you see. It's a freshly redesigned web site that's more user-friendly and magazine-like than ever before. Way to change with the (might I say) times!
Key changes include:
- Streamlined navigation at the top of every page, highlighting main coverage areas such as local news, sports and entertainment.
- Right below the black navigation bar, you’ll see topics “In the News.” Here, you’ll find quick access to big stories.
- Their video player has improved, with faster-loading video and more sharing features.
- Enhanced article-sharing features
- *Design aficionados will note that they have gone from a sans-serif font (Arial) to a serif font (Georgia). - *dully noted!
Does anyone think it looks like the NY Times
had a baby?