My Modern Met’s Art of Photography Contest, presented by YPOC, is your chance to show us the artistic side of your photography. Photographers of all skill levels are encouraged to enter. Also, this contest is open to both US and international entrants. Submit your best photo in any of these three categories - People, Places and Nature - to win some amazing prizes!
Each category winner will receive a $300 GIFT CERTIFICATE to YPOC where you can turn your winning photo into a work of art on canvas. The grand prize winner will also receive $1,000 CASH and a collection of their photos will be featured in their very own dedicated article on My Modern Met!
There will be ONE overall grand prize winner.
GRAND PRIZE - $1,000 Cash and a My Modern Met article spotlighting the photographer and his or her work.
1st Place in Each Category - $300 Gift Certificate for YPOC.com.
HOW TO ENTER:
Step 1: You must Facebook “Like” YPOC’s Facebook fan page. (Winners who do not Facebook "Like" the YPOC FB fan page will be disqualified.)
Step 2: Rename your photo: LastName-Category (for example: Smith-People or Lee-Places)
Step 3: Send your photo to email@example.com.
• You DO NOT have to be a My Modern Met member to enter.
• This contest is free and open to all US and international entrants.
• You are limited to one entry per day.
• Photo must be in digital format. (JPEG only.) Only online entries will be eligible.
• The photo submitted must be original work created by the entrant and the photograph must not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
• The entries in each category will be judged by a panel consisting of YPOC and My Modern Met management.
• All entries must be submitted and received by March 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST.
• Copyright/Use of Entry: By submitting an entry, entrant grants Sponsors and their designees an irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide perpetual license to use the entry and his/her name, city and state of residence for credit purposes in Sponsors’ online galleries, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. In addition, each winner grants to the Sponsors and their designees an irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide perpetual license to use and distribute the entry (as submitted, or as cropped by Sponsors), and his/her name, city and state of residence for credit purposes, in any and all media now or hereafter known, for purposes of promotion of this Contest and other Sponsors contests and/or for purposes of advertising and promoting Sponsors and, except as otherwise stated herein, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
Since it’s a month long contest, once a week, we’ll announce some of our top picks. So stay tuned to see who’s rising to the top! Good luck.